This year the New Hampshire-Vermont Society for Respiratory Care will grant cash awards from the Scholarship Fund to Senior Respiratory Therapy Students, based on a research project presented at the Fall Educational Conference.
2nd place = $300
3rd place = $200
The criteria for eligibility and expectations for the scholarship winners are listed below.
Criteria for eligibility and expectations for the scholarships:
- Must be second-year student matriculated in a VT or NH Respiratory Care Program
- All participants must present on the first day, via poster presentation, at the VTNHSRC annual meeting.
- Topics must be related to Respiratory Care. Can include but not limited to:
- Mechanical Ventilation
- Product evaluation
- Diagnosis techniques
- Respiratory therapeutic procedures
- Poster Size – 36″ x 48″ maximal dimensions
- Student must submit topic to Program Director
- Program Director sends list of students and topics to the VTNHSRC President – due Sept. 15th
- Four judges will be selected from a pre-determined list of attendees (ideally 2 from each state)
- In the event of a tie, a conference speaker will be asked to also judge the poster presentations.
- Awards Criteria
- Relevance of subject
- Quality of research
- Analysis of research
- Visual presentation
- Professionalism/Verbal presentation